Transcription of роза / Александр Пушкин [ Photo with Poem / Experiment02 ]


Alexandr Pushkin, Russia's most famous poet, is a poet who doesn't even need to be described in words. 




He wrote a lot of concise and clear poetry, and he had a lot of influence on later generations. It was the foundation of Russian realism, and he was later called the father of Russian national literature.





Among his poems, this time, I transcribed a poem that dealt with roses as a direct introduction.






роза / Александр Пушкин


Где наша роза,
Друзья мои?
Увяла роза,
Дитя зари.
Не говори:
Так вянет младость!
Не говори:
Вот жизни радость!
Цветку скажи:
Прости, жалею!
И на лилею
Нам укажи.



Experiment02 роза

Experiment02 роза


Since this poem is about roses, I tried editing pictures of them. If you read this poem carefully, it seems that the poet expresses feelings of regretting the flowers' loss and not feeling sorry for the aging of youth over time.

Roses that bloom so splendidly in May are honestly quite difficult to capture in pictures. It means that the colors are strong and the shapes are so pretty that it is difficult to capture them properly in pictures.

This picture was not very accurately focused, but the color is strong and the shape is beautiful, so it shows a fantastic appearance.

Fujifilm    X-T4    F8    1/60s    ISO200    378mm

XF150-600mm F5.6~8 R LM OIS WR



This is what the original looks like in this photo.

Original Color

Original B&W


Now I'm going to show you the results of my transcription of this poem.

роза / Александр Пушкин


I think I lack some Russian transcription practice. I'll try harder from now on.
I made a video of me transcribing this poem.



There's also an introduction on my blog on how to make Experiment 02, so take a look.   

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/02/experiment02-guri-city-insect-ecology.html


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊