Experiment02 - Guri City Insect Ecology Museum

Experiment02 description

1. print out a picture

2. Crumpled the picture

3. scan

   / Scan Results


 
   / original photograph


Experiment02 Project is the first work I'm going to do on a project that I'm going to put up. I think it's been about 5 years since I first started this project series.

Before that, I continued to photograph flowers. Then, I realized that I wanted to differentiate my photographs from other photographs. 

So, while I was thinking about how to make my photographs look different from others, I found out that there were artists who created their own photographs with scanners and I started to make my own difference. The first work was this Experiment02.

I tried to find a direction at the time, but I didn't know what to do, so I crumpled the printed photo. And when I scanned it, I saw that the photo changed depending on where the scanner's head light was touching. 

After I set the direction on my own, I applied it in a variety of ways and came up with newer methods on my own.





- Experiment02 Story -

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/05/transcription-of-go-now-by-edward.html


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊