Transcribing My dream 나의 꿈 / 한용운 [ Photo with Poem / Experiment06 ]

South Korean poet Han Yong-un was a monk and independence activist in Japanese colonial era. 

He played a pivotal role in the history of the Korean independence movement, reforming Buddhism and advocating for participation in reality to practice the independence movement involving Buddhism.

This poem is a good expression of the beauty of pure Hangul. The language of the poem used very simple and beautiful words and was written lightly in the form of a letter.


나의 꿈   /   한용운


당신이 맑은 새벽에 나무 그늘 사이에서 산보할 때에

나의 꿈은 작은 별이 되어서

당신의 머리 위를 지키고 있겠습니다.


당신이 여름날에 더위를 못 이기어 낮잠을 자거든

나의 꿈은 맑은 바람이 되어서

당신의 주위에 떠돌겠습니다.


당신이 고요한 가을밤에 그윽히 앉아서 글을 볼 때에

나의 꿈은 귀뚜라미가 되어서

당신의 책상 밑에서 "귀똘귀똘" 울겠습니다.


The poet expressed his desire to always be around the person he admires and loves. The object he loves could be his lover or his country.


Experiment06 Color



Experiment06 B&W


As I read this poem, I chose this picture that reminds me of it. I gave the meaning that I wanted to protect compassion by covering it with a cloth pin.

There is a little bit of unreasonable, but I hope you understand it well. 😅😥😊

The original pictures of the pictures above are like this.

Original Color

Original B&W

Fujifilm    X-T4    F7.1    1/450s    ISO160    
XF80mm F2.8 Macro    2024.05.01


Here are the results of this poem transcription and a link to the video.




As expected, Hangul is very difficult to transcribe. The letters themselves are beautiful, but I think I need more practice. 🤣😂



I wish you all the best for reading this today.  🙏🙏




🔽  Experiment06 - With clip (Clip a picture) 🔽




0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊