Experiment05 - Writing in picture with pen

Experiment05 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture

2. Writing in picture with pen

3. 산수유 = Cornus officinalis

4. Scan the picture


 / Scan Results





/ Color Original Photography


/ black-and-white original photograph

When I work on this, I usually use a white remover to write letters

I usually write the name of the flower or my ID, and I don't think it's suitable to write a long text on top of a picture

I'm trying to write a word that goes well with the picture


This photo was taken on March 19, 2022. After it rained for a long time, I stopped by the library and saw a cornelian cherry blossom. It was the first flower to bloom in the middle of winter and spring, but I think it bloomed a little late at this time.


In my opinion, this flower is so small that it usually looks prettier when several flowers are put together from a distance. Still, I was very happy to see that it was a flower that led spring with yellow light.



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊