Create a Story at 500px.com And How to write and post a story on 500px.com

500PX.com is a very famous site for sharing photos. It's been a little less than two years since I joined and used this site, but I upload it hard and see high-quality photos of other photographers often.

While posting pictures, I often saw the stories of other photographers' pictures and liked them, but when I tried to create this story, I couldn't see the menu.

I mainly use 500px.com as an app on my iPhone 14 Pro phone. Initially, it was due to the stepwise difference in membership of this community, but I didn't find any mention of it on the site. 

At the same time, I searched through the homepage of this 500px.com and found out that I could post pictures on the website, and I could adapt the story based on the pictures I posted.



The way to create and post stories on 500PX.com is to work on your PC.


1) This is my photo menu on the 500px,com homepage.



This is a page where you can upload a picture and see it. Here you upload a picture to create and post each page. Or you can click the upload button at the top right.


2) If you look at the bottom a little bit, you can create a story with my picture on this site by clicking on the menu called 'Stories'.




3) It's a menu that makes the story of my photos, so I can write them based on the photos I posted before.



They are posted in the order of clicking on the photos I posted before. When I post, I tend to make a series of pictures and post them, so it was easy to write this story menu, and I love the story that was created.


4) You can write and post the title and content of the story post separately.



After entering the title and story content, you can post the story on the homepage by pressing the Publish button.



* Pros of Story Writing

Expressing the order of exhibition of my work that the artist wants to express and the contents of it

Create a separate title for a group of my photos


* Cons of Story Writing

The menu name is Story, but the number of characters that can be written is only 500. Maybe it's because it's 500px.com 🤔🥴

Other Internet page links are not available here. 👎


This community app is inconvenient in many ways, but the quality of the photos posted here is good, so I keep using it. 😅


The community of 500px.com was founded on Oct. 31, 2009, jointly by Oleg Gutsol and Evgeny Tchebotarev. Initially a blog for Evgeny Tchebotarev as a hobby, it developed into an automated system when he met Oleg Gutsol and became popular, becoming known as a world-famous community.

Back in 2009, due to the limitations of Internet technology advancement, the size of high-definition photos that can be uploaded to the web was 500 pixels, so it was named 500px.com at first. Since then, the volume of photos has continued to increase, but the name has been maintained.

It's been a while, but I'm unhappy with this community system. I hope this site is more concerned with improvements for users. 🙏


▶▶▶  https://500px.com/p/idea0404



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊