Transcribing 미안하다 정호승 [ Photo with Poem / Experiment04 ]

 This poem is by Jeong Ho-seung, a very famous poet in Korea. If you read this poem, you can see words in a very sad sense expressed in direct, not strong, but calm words. 

It's a very short poem, but it's not too stimulating, it's not too direct, but it expresses the overflowing sense of sorry and sadness very well, so I transcribed this poem.

Did the narrator really meet the other person? Or was he expressing regret not being able to go where she was? 

I don't know exactly, but I don't think they met. That's why I feel that the poet expressed more and more sorry.


미안하다  Experiment04



미안하다    /    정호승


길이 끝나는 곳에 산이 있었다

산이 끝나는 곳에 길이 있었다

다시 길이 끝나는 곳에 산이 있었다

산이 끝나는 곳에 네가 있었다

무릎과 무릎 사이에 얼굴을 묻고 울고 있었다

미안하다

너를 사랑해서 미안하다


There was a mountain 

At the end of the road

There was a road 

At the end of the mountain

There was a mountain 

At the end of the road again

You were there

At the end of the mountain

Crying with your face buried between your knees


Sorry


I'm sorry I love you


미안하다  /  정호승


As I transcribed this poem, I felt very calm. I remembered and missed people I've been sorry for in my life. I also think I should write more carefully. 😐


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8tDxqd0-MV4


Color


B&W



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊