Transcription of Russian Poem Выхожу один я на дорогу / Михаил Лермонтов [ Photo with Poem / Experiment12 ]

Михаи́л Ю́рьевич Ле́рмонтов is a poet and novelist from an aristocratic family born in Moscow, Russia. He wrote poems, novels, and plays in 1829, when he was already 15 years old, and excelled in other academic fields.

When Alexander Pushkin died, his poem Death of the Poet became so famous that it became known, but he was demoted for a while because he was hated by the emperor.

Strangely, his fate resembled Pushkin's. He was asked to fight a duel at a young age and died.


This poem is beautiful and famous, but the atmosphere is a little gloomy and gloomy. It reminds me of people I miss on my way alone and sometimes leans my mind against nature.

This famous poem has been remade into a song by Анна Герман(Anna German) and became even more famous. I listened to this song, and I heard a clear voice and a song that contained deep longing and sadness very calmly.


Выхожу один я на дорогу  /  Михаил Лермонтов


Выхожу один я на дорогу;

Сквозь туман кремнистый путь блестит;

Ночь тиха. Пустыня внемлет богу,

И звезда с звездою говорит.


В небесах торжественно и чудно!

Спит земля в сиянье голубом...

Что же мне так больно и так трудно?

Жду ль чего? жалею ли о чем?


Уж не жду от жизни ничего я,

И не жаль мне прошлого ничуть;

Я ищу свободы и покоя!

Я б хотел забыться и заснуть!


Но не тем холодным сном могилы...

Я б желал навеки так заснуть,

Чтоб в груди дремали жизни силы,

Чтоб, дыша, вздымалась тихо грудь;


Чтоб всю ночь, весь день мой слух лелея,

Про любовь мне сладкий голос пел,

Надо мной чтоб, вечно зеленея,

Темный дуб склонялся и шумел.


Выхожу один я на дорогу


Maybe because the song is so calm, I chose a picture that reveals loneliness by myself. The original picture of this picture is below.


Original Color

Original B&W




When I transcribed Russian poetry this time, I wrote it with a pencil. That pencil was made by myself by sharpening it with a knife. 

Actually, I got confused in the middle of writing, so I erased it with a pencil and rewritten it. 🥴🤔  You can see that in the video.

▶ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzDKnazkStU


For a closer look at Experiment12, the way this photo was edited, please refer to the next page.

▶ Experiment12 - Single line point | Flower Photo Lab (idea0404.blogspot.com)


I wish you all the best for reading this today. 🙏


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊