The International Photography Awards™ 2023 Honorable Mention / Nature, Flowers (Non-Professional) [ IPA 2023 ] My hreart for you

I won a HM in the flower category of IPA 2023 contest.

The International Photography Awards™ is a photography contest that is famous for its many categories and its supporting works are quite high quality.
For that reason, the entry fee for this photo contest is much higher than other contests.

On the evening of September 21, 2023, I received an email with the following title.


[Congratulations, you have been awarded an Honorable Mention in IPA 2023!]




This is official Winner Seal/Logo. I really liked the design of this, so I was even more happy. This time, I will show you the original picture.


This photo was taken in early fall on Sep. 8, 2022. The location was Guri Hangang Park in Guri, Korea. When I took this photo, I was focusing on one cosmos, and after that, the cosmos, which was a little far away, shone like a shadow, showing the image of hugging the cosmos in front of me. I didn't miss that moment.



Fujifilm    X-T4    F7.1    ISO160    80mm

XF80mm F2.8 Macro


Next time, I'll show you a page where I can see my picture. I'll also link it to the bottom.



https://photoawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=8-1675793843-23


* Additional writing

There is currently a page open to apply for this photo contest. If you are interested, please apply for this contest. 

The early bird discount period is over, but you can officially apply for the contest until mid-June.

I wrote a more detailed story in my blog post, "World BEST TOP 4 PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITIONS". Please participate.


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊