Experiment19 - Tear up a picture and scan it

 Experiment19 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture


2. put the color picture on top of the black and white picture


3. I'm going to rip the picture that's on top


4. Scan with scanner while posting the torn picture


If you look at the scan, it may look a little complicated and quite messy. You might feel like you're looking at a kind of complex, dizzy arrangement of cells. I started working on this with considerable intention.


 / Scan Results 



The results of the scan are as follows. The picture above shows the scanner's lid tightly closed and pressed to scan, making the color photographs look flat. In the picture below, I scanned the broken color photographs by slightly lifting the lid of the scanner to make them look more three-dimensional.

In my personal opinion, I prefer the second one. ðŸ˜…


Next, I will show you the original photos of the pictures above.



If you look at these original photos, you might ask, "Why do you have to edit it like that?"

I wanted to show in this one picture the complicated and detailed process of sprouting from seeds and becoming a single flower rather than wind or raindrops in the atmosphere of this static photo.

This picture was taken on May 20, 2023. Roses are the most beautiful May.


Fujifilm    X-T4    F9    1/340s    406mm

XF150-600 F5.6-8 R LM OIS WR






0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊