Transcribing My weather By Jane Hirshfield [ Photo with Poem / Experiment23 ]

The poet who beautifully composed these short poems was Jane Hirschfield, a popularly recognized poet, born in the United States in 1953. She has published many collections of poetry and essays, has won many awards and is a renowned poet who is a scholar of the science of poetry.

While reading this poem, I thought that my own emotions have various shapes, just like changes in the weather. I think that the change in the weather here is both a source of my own emotions and is also influenced by external influences.

The poet asks, "Doesn't living things in nature have such feelings and weather?" She also asks trees and mountains.


My weather  By Jane Hirshfield

​Wakeful, sleepy, hungry, anxious,
restless, stunned, relieved.

Does a tree also?
A mountain?

A cup holds
sugar, flour, three large rabbit-breaths of air.

I hold these.


My weather / Color


My weather / B&W


I chose this picture of a lotus flower for the poem. This picture was taken on May 6, 2024, when I went to the park with an umbrella on a very rainy and windy day.

Fujifilm    X-T4    F7.1    1/750s    ISO160    420mm

XF150-600mm F5.6~8 R LM OIS WR


Raindrops fall into the pond and cause a stir, and the picture is taken to inform the weather of this day. 

The lotus flowers bloomed a little early this year. The yellow and pink colors look so clean and clear, but raindrops were added to add freshness. 

Now, I will attach the results of this poem transcription and the link to the transcription video.


My weather  By Jane Hirshfield


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eCfxZJxCL9w


The pen I used today is Waterman's Hemisphere fountain pen. It's a pen that I've been using very well for years.


Experiment23 / B&W


Experiment23 / Color


This photo was edited in Experiment 23. The lower the performance of the old printer in my house, the more I like the results. 🤣😂🤣😅


Experiment23 description 

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/03/experiment23-print-using-slightly.html



Thank you so much for visiting my blog again today. 🙏🙏





0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊