Transcribing The night has a thousand eyes By Francis William Bourdillon [ Photo with Poem / Experiment24 ]

The poet was a British-born translator and poet, and is said to be well-known as a book buff. Francis William Bourdillon(1852-1921) is well-known for his short poems to be introduced this time, and he wrote novels and various essays.

When I read this poem, I interpreted it as a confession that there are many beautiful and handsome people in the world, but my love is only you.

At the same time, he says that the world ends when one love ends.

It's a very straightforward confession, even though it uses metaphorical metaphors, so this poem must have become a very famous poem.


The night has a thousand eyes   By Francis William Bourdillon


The night has a thousand eyes,

And the day but one;

Yet the light of the bright world dies

With the dying sun.


The mind has a thousand eyes,

And the heart but one:

Yet the light of a whole life dies

When love is done. 



Experiment24 B&W



Experiment24 Color



This picture was taken darkly in the background to give it a night sky-like feeling.

If you look closely at these pictures, you can see white dots that glow like stars in the night sky. In fact, when looking at the stars in the dark night sky, they often look like white dots rather than very shiny.  ✨✨

So I chose this picture because those white dots look like stars to me.

But in fact, those white spots were little dust on the scanner when I scanned the picture. 🤣😂😅🤣

Even if it's a coincidence, I'm glad it works well.


Next, I will post a video of this poem and a picture of the result.


https://youtube.com/shorts/NVwMWsLTzic


Transcribing The night has a thousand eyes

I've worked on a new experiment 24. I'll post more detailed ways to work on it on my blog later. In fact, it's obvious to me, but I'll post it by increasing the number of characters somehow. 🧐🧐

Those who read my writing until the end will be blessed.  🙏🙏












0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊