Transcribing All that is gold does not glitter from The Lord of the Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien [ Photo with Poem/Experiment21 ]

You probably know the movie The Lord of the Rings very well. As you know, J. R. R. Tolkien is the author who created the Lord of the Rings series. This poem is from the first volume of the series, The Fellowship of the Ring.


All that is gold does not glitter  By J. R. R. Tolkien


All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king.


After reading this poem, I placed the ring on top of the picture and scanned it. I first selected and printed out a photo that felt strong enough to match the atmosphere of the poem, and then scanned the ring several times.


Experiment21 B&W



Experiment21 Color

Here are the videos and photos of this poem transcribed.


https://youtube.com/shorts/UkAt6Z4tQZQ




As I was writing this, I thought I'd watch the Lord of the Rings series again. I watched it so long ago that I can't even remember the story. So I'm going to look it up again.  😎




0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊