Russian Poetry Transcription Тот же голос, тот же взгляд... Анна Ахматова [ Photo with Poem / Experiment22 ]

 Today, I'm going to transcribe a very short but beautiful poem in Russian and look at it. As I kept practicing Russian transcription, it was a little too much to still transcribe long texts, so I tried to transcribe short poems.

The author of this poem is Anna Akhmatova(Анна Ахматова)This name is a pen name and this writer's real name is Anna Andreevna Gorenko.

She is a very important person among modern Russian poets. Her writings are original and unique, and she has a profound influence on the history of Russian literature.

The poem that I transcribed today is the second of the two poems that I transcribed.



Два стихотворения  /  Анна Ахматова


1

Подушка уже горяча

С обеих сторон.

Вот и вторая свеча

Гаснет и крик ворон

Становится все слышней.

Я эту ночь не спала,

Поздно думать о сне…

Как нестерпимо бела

Штора на белом окне.

Здравствуй!


2

Тот же голос, тот же взгляд,

Те же волосы льняные.

Все, как год тому назад.

Сквозь стекло лучи дневные

Известь белых стен пестрят…

Свежих лилий аромат

И слова твои простые.


1909 г.


It consists of simple words and is a very short poem, but I can feel the feeling of recalling the memories of a year ago when I leaned on the white wall. It seems to recall memories of the light and the scent of lilies on the wall.




Experiment22 B&W


Although it is not a lily, I thought white roses would look good on me, and I thought the background and atmosphere would also look good on this picture.



Original Color




Here's a video and a photo of me transcribing this beautiful Russian poem. 


Тот же голос, тот же взгляд...  Анна Ахматова


Тот же голос, тот же взгляд...  /  Анна Ахматова

Тот же голос, тот же взгляд,
Те же волосы льняные.
Всё как год тому назад.
Сквозь стекло лучи дневные
Известь белых стен пестрят…
Свежих лилий аромат
И слова твои простые.

1909




The same voice and gaze aglow...  /  Anna Akhmatova

The same voice and gaze aglow,
That same flaxen hair.
As it was a year ago.
Light-rays streaming through the air
Colors on white walls bestow…
Fragrances of lilies flow
And the simple words you share.



Thank you so much for reading me through. Next time, I will try to transcribe a longer one in Russian.  🤗🙏


🔽 Experiment22 🔽



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊