Transcribing Nothing Gold Can Stay By Robert Frost [ Photo with Poem / Experiment25 ]

This poem is taken to mean that time passes so fast that it is not recognized that the moment of a shining life is not eternal and disappears in an instant.

Time goes by so fast that I can think of it as a lesson not to cherish the present time and waste it.


Nothing Gold Can Stay   By Robert Frost


Nature’s first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf’s a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.


Experiment25 Color

Experiment25 B&W



This time, I transcribed with Waterman's Hemisphere fountain pen. I wrote in iroshizuku KS(kiri-same) for ink. This ink is black, but it's a very pale ink. 
Writing with this ink makes me feel like I'm walking in the fog.

Nothing Gold Can Stay By Robert Frost




In this experiment 25, I tried to staple the picture. I tried to express how I want to force myself to catch the time that goes by quickly. I'll try to put the original of this picture below.

Original Color


Original B&W

I haven't been able to post often these days. The company's work is a little busy and there are new things to prepare, so it's going a little slow. And it's even more so because my computer is in trouble and I can't edit it right now. I'll try to post more often from next week. 😒😥

0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊