Budapestfotoawards 2022 / Honorable Mention in Nature-Flowers (Non-Professional)

BIFA 2022 / Honorable Mention in Nature-Flowers (Non-Professional)


I received this award at the end of November 2022. 


This picture was taken on September 12, 2022 at Jungnang Rose Park in Korea. 

It looks like a blue whale's heart, so I named it as above. The reason why I named this photo like the title mentioned above was because when we took the photo and edited it, it reminded me of the flower petals surrounding someone's heart. Interestingly, someone felt like a blue whale.





This is a picture that I sprayed water on the scanner and posted a printed picture, and then scanned it by slanting the cell phone light.




This work was done to combine Experiment 09 and Experiment 17. I will introduce the explanation of each experiment in a different blog post later.

https://budapestfotoawards.com/winners/social/2022/93-26608-22/


* Certificate




* Badge


What you see above is a sign given to me by BIFA Awards. You can see the title for the work and my name and the category name you applied for. 

As I'll slowly explain later, experimental projects can be either a single task or a combination of two or more tasks. These combinations can have other implications. When I submitted to this photo contest, I was questioned whether my work or experiments would be chosen by the judges, but I was very happy to receive this award.




0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊