Experiment03 - Post-it

Experiment03 description


1. print out a picture

2. Post-it on a picture

3. Scan the picture


/ Scan Results
 


/ original photograph


 I took this photo on May 23, 2021, with a manual lens, Nikon 55mm F2.8 micro lens. When I took this picture, the whole park was in full bloom with roses. Various-colored roses were showing off their beauty. In Korea, May is a month when a lot of roses bloom.

 Experiment03 Project involves attaching a post-it on top of a photo and scanning it with a scanner. Sometimes, we write on the post-it, or we change the color of the post-it to pink, orange, or blue and attach it and scan it.

The reason for editing like this is to express my flower picture with a title.

If you go to the photo exhibitions of other famous artists, there are separate titles for the works. So I started this work with the title of the photo itself.



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊