Experiment10 - Edit with mosaic

  Experiment10 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture

2. First, cut the color picture so that it has a square shape

3. put a black and white picture on my desk

4. Put square pieces of color pictures on top of black and white pictures and glue them together

5. When the mosaic is done, I scan it


 / Scan Results


/ black-and-white original photograph



/ Color Original Photography


Experiment10 project has adopted a method called mosaic,

expressing the hidden colors in black and white more actively

I sometimes wonder what color is hidden in black and white pictures

This takes quite a lot of time

I had to work on each piece of photography,
and it took more time than I thought to find them

It takes at least two hours

But I really liked the results I worked on

I don't do this as often as it takes a lot of time and effort

I think I'll have to do more editing in this way. I think something new will be possible.





0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊