PX3 2023 Awards / Honorable Mention in Nature/Flowers (Non-Professional) / Cosmos for you

 Cosmos for you

Le Prix de la Photographie de Paris 2023

Honorable Mention in Nature/Flowers (Non-Professional)



I took a picture of a beautiful cosmos looking at the sun rising in the autumn sky.

I took a picture of this flower with Fujifilm X-T4 and XF80mm Macro.

F7.1    1/1900s    ISO160    80mm    2023.09.08


At the time of this photograph, I took a single cosmos that was getting very strong sunlight on its side.

The sun was so strong that I used spot photometry and the results were taken so beautifully.

With a very dark background, I tried to capture the expression of the flower, the subject, missing someone.




I'll show you the link






/ winners_badge 2023 HM




/ Certificate



Thank you for reading my long message 😅

0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊