Experiment15 - Drilling several holes

  Experiment15 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture


2. I'll put the black and white pictures on top of each other

Make a hole around the flower

3. Pencils or ballpoint pens are used as tools for drilling holes

4. Put pictures on the scanner one by one and scan them


 / Scan Results 





/ black-and-white original photograph


/ Color Original Photography


This photo was taken In Seosan, South Chungcheong Province, South Korea on April 28, 2022. It's an unknown cactus flower, but it was amazing and beautiful to see the flowers bloom. It was a tropical plant, so it was growing inside a botanical garden, not on a flat land. 


This project was created by imitating the production method that was popular in art at some point. I came up with pointage, a unique painting method developed by French artist Georges Seurat, and I tried to copy it once, but if there were too many dots, I couldn't recognize the picture, so I worked with just a few holes.

I didn't make that many works with this work. But when I feel frustrated and blocked, I work this way.

When I edit photos in a variety of ways, I come up with this and that idea while walking on the street or riding the bus home, and I reflect it in my photo editing.

Next time, I'll show you a photo that's edited in a different way.

Thank you for watching my writing and pictures so far. 🙏

0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊