Experiment14 - IU project

 Experiment14 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture


2. The project aims to work with songs by Korean singer IU

3. First, I write the lyrics of IU's song with a pen

4. Tear it in half, overlapping it with the appropriate picture

5. Scan the result

6. The way of working can vary from picture to picture


 / Scan Results 




/ black-and-white original photograph


/ Color Original Photography


As a fan of IU, I made IU project because I wanted to work with the song.


I'll show you some of the lyrics of IU's Winter sleep.

A few flowers were picked in the early spring I felt it in front of your door
After a long sleep, I'll be in pretty bloom by then

Pour a cup of starry summer I felt it by your beside
It'll melt away soon, I guess you still want to rest alone
....


This photo was taken on January 9, 2022.

Fujifilm    X-T4    F8    1/120s    ISO400    80mm    XF80mm F2.8 Macro


It was freezing cold at the time of this photo, but the sunlight was soft,
so it was a good light to take dry flowers.

Like the lyrics of Winter sleep, I tried to express the feeling of waiting for spring.
Originally, this flower is a very small flower, but this is a picture that I took with a close magnification with a macro lens.

From now on, I will show you IU's other songs and photo editing that goes well with them.





0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊