Experiment16 - To take a picture again by dipping it in water or freezing it

 Experiment16 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture


2. First of all, I prepare water that's important


3. Put the picture in the water slowly

4. In that state, take a picture before the paper spreads


5. Or put it in the freezer and freeze it


6. When it becomes perfect ice, take it out of the freezer and take a picture


 / Experiment16 Results 





/ black-and-white original photograph



/ Color Original Photography


This project is quite labor-intensive. Because I have to prepare a big, square plastic container to put water in, fill it with water, make space in the freezer of the refrigerator, put that plastic container on top, and freeze it for hours.

I'm not a big fan of annoying things. And I still did this. Of course, I don't do it as often as I thought.

The above tulip photo was originally taken at Deokso Sampae Park in Korea on April 8, 2023. It was such a warm spring day and the tulips were very neat and beautiful and clean. The sun was warm and it wasn't very windy.


Fujifilm    X-T4    F2.8    1/1800s    ISO160    80mm

XF80mm F2.8 Macro


After editing this photo, I had it for a while and suddenly froze it at the end of May when it was just starting to get hot, so I tried this experiment.

This experiment 16 also worked in a different way. I also have the result of putting a picture in water and shining a light on it before. I'll post this next time.





0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊