MAGNUM SUBMISSIONS 2024 / Challenge new membership of Magnum Photos / Entry fee Free

Magnum Photos is accepting applications for new members.

This sentence is an advertisement that shows the main content of the contest. You can go to the main page of the contest and see it.

And even this contest is free. Wow 😳

It's a Magnumphotos community that anyone who likes photography to a certain extent has heard of, and it's a contest to recruit new members from the magazine. If selected, you'll be eligible for membership after a four-year curriculum.

But as I read the recruiting guidelines for the competition, I thought that this was not a competition that I could challenge. It was so high that I started to get scared, but since it was free, I decided to give it a try and put it into practice. 🤣😂😅

This very famously named photo contest is a free contest site that I mentioned on the page I wrote before, so I link that page.


https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/03/entry-free-top-4-photography-awards.html


4. picter.com 

You can sign up for this site and submit your work as a series.






You can see the requirements above when you apply. The requirements are simpler than you think.




When I see this black and white picture, it makes me imagine that I wish I was in that member




I heard that I can apply for at least two projects, so I wrote an application focusing on my blog post.



The title of the project can be created by writing down the contents after you post all the pictures, so you have to be a little patient.



I tried to apply by writing only two projects to meet the minimum requirements.





I'm applying because I don't deserve to be selected for this membership, so I think I'll get experience to apply even if I know it's useless.


Next time, I will look for a more practical and challenging contest and introduce it to you.  🙏🙏






0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊