Transcription of Winter morning poem By Ogden Nash [ photo with poem / Experiment24 ]

The weather is so hot here in Korea these days. The sunlight is strong, but most of all, the humidity is high, so it feels hotter. So I remembered last winter in my head and suddenly wanted to see the winter photos, so when I printed them out, I noticed that I was changing little by little as I came across this poem.


Experiment24  B&W



Experiment24  Color


This time, I uploaded the picture first. When it's very hot these days, I like pictures like this. 

But the poem depicts the morning, and the picture was taken in the middle of the night. The time covered in the photo and the poem is different, but I think the atmosphere that comes out of these works is very similar.


Winter morning poem    By Ogden Nash


​Winter is the king of showmen,

Turning tree stumps into snow men

And houses into birthday cakes

And spreading sugar over lakes.

Smooth and clean and frosty white,

The world looks good enough to bite.

That's the season to be young,

Catching snowflakes on your tongue!

Snow is snowy when it's snowing.

I'm sorry it's slushy when it's going.


🔽 a handwriting video 🔽

https://youtu.be/U0DgYeVrDhE


When I read this poem, I think that winter has come quickly and that it would be nice. Thank you so much for watching my transcription again this time. 🙏🙏


Winter morning poem  By Ogden Nash



Winter morning poem  By Ogden Nash







0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊