Transcribing Russian Poetry ▶ Ветер / Иннокентия Анненского [ Photo with Poem / Experiment21 ]

I don't really understand exactly what this poem means, but I guess some words and rhymes of this poem represent how beautiful this poem is.

I transcribed this poem with a fountain pen, and today, strangely, I really like the writing I wrote.

As I read this poem, I feel like I'm facing a playful child.



Ветер  /  Иннокентия Анненского


Люблю его, когда, сердит,

Он поле ржи задернет флёром

Иль нежным лётом бороздит

Волну по розовым озерам;


Когда грозит он кораблю

И паруса свивает в жгутья;

И шум зеленый я люблю,

И облаков люблю лоскутья...


Но мне милей в глуши садов

Тот ветер теплый и игривый,

Что хлещет жгучею крапивой

По шапкам розовым дедов.


* Дед, деды - репейник, чертополох.


Ветер



Ветер B&W


Experiment21 Ветер



Today, I chose a picture where you can feel the wind while facing the picture. I'm posting this picture because three Cosmos I did earlier this year were captured looking good together.




Thank you so much for reading my writing again today. 🙏😅


▶▶ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLOEpCD7Xgo




🔽 Experiment21 🔽

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/06/transcription-of-laughing-song-by.html



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊