My photo was officially chosen for the International Photography Awards™ 2024 contest / IPA 2024 Awards Official Selection

I received an e-mail on August 29th. The title of the e-mail is as follows.

" Congratulations, your entry made it to the "Official Selection" Round - IPA 2024! "





Dear Jeongwoo Jeong,

 

Congratulations! It is my great pleasure to inform you that your entry "Fairy song" has made it to the final round of jury voting and is awarded the title "Official Selection" in the International Photography Awards 2024. The final winners based on the jury's votes will be announced next month, so stay tuned!

 

Please login to your IPA account and verify that all of your information is current, your profile is complete, and the title of your entry is correct - you can also download your “Official Selection” badge and certificate from here.

 

Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions. 

 

We are very much looking forward to announcing the final winners in the 3rd week of September.  Thank you for your participation, and congratulations on your great work!

 

Sincerely, 

Hossein Farmani 

President, IPA


The photo promoted in this contest is the same as the one that received HM at the PX3 Awards recently. Here's a picture right below.





I'm glad you've been chosen twice for the same photo. I've confirmed that this photo contest allows duplicate entries from different contests. 😉

I have to wait three weeks to know exactly what kind of award I can get. I look forward to hearing good news then, please.  😒













0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊