Transcription of Autumn by Emily Dickinson [ Photo with Poem / Experiment23 ]

The poem I transcribed today is called Autumn by Emily Dickinson. Later, after the poet died, people said that Emily Dickinson actually barely had the title of the poem. It was later given the title when the poems were released into the world.

Therefore, some of the scholars who study poetry have been numbered because they have been named in the order in which they have written poetry.

This poem is about autumn and contains content that is very suitable for the season when we are just out of the heat and heading into autumn. I also like that it doesn't deal with a very sad or depressing inner story, unlike other poems.


Autumn  by Emily Dickinson

The morns are meeker than they were,

The nuts are getting brown;

The berry's cheek is plumper,

The rose is out of town.


The maple wears a gayer scarf,

The field a scarlet gown.

Lest I should be old-fashioned,

I'll put a trinket on.


 https://youtube.com/shorts/ZzainGmP2ew






It's a poem that symbolizes autumn, so I was going to post a picture of brown or orange or yellow autumn flowers here, but I was attracted to this picture for some reason, so I took this picture.

This flower is a bellflower. It was blooming in the middle of summer when it was very hot.



I've been a little lazy these days, but I don't like the letters I wrote on my own and I can't even write well with a fountain pen. I think I need to practice more consistently.  😢



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊