Transcription of 'better' By leejean [ Photo with Poem / Experiment03 ]

Today, I transcribed a beautiful female singer's song that sings so well in Korea. This song has not even been officially released by this singer as a song that she wrote and composed herself. It's a great melody to listen to on a rainy day today.

The lyrics are a little dark. It's like reading a beautiful, but slightly somber poem by Emily Dickinson. I think it's a good song to listen to while slowly savoring it on a rainy day. The words in the lyrics add a lot of unusual and meaningful words to the tune. I hope the song will be released as soon as possible. If you read this, make sure to listen to the song in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxBCVwZ7RZM



better  /  leejean (ground  zero)


spin my cowwebs on a windowsill on a rainy day
wish that i had something better that is left to say
now I'm sitting here in silence reminiscing all the choices
all the meaningless and empty dialogues I've said
and I wonder why, I would shy away 
is it becauase I, is it becauase I've got nothing
is it becauase I, I'm worth something 
would they like you better if you were more clever
striving to get better, softer than a feather
beautiful and tethered,  would they like you better 

and I wish that I could tell you what's inside my head
but i get just way too nervous what should I have said
and I don't wanna regret I don't wanna let this pass, 
try to fight the feeling bite into this paint I felt
and I wonder why,  if I seemed docile,
if I had a heart made of glass that
shines just like a sky, with the sunlight
would they like you better if you were more clever
striving to get better, softer than a feather
beautiful and tethered,  
would they like you better 
would they like you better 



While listening to this song, I thought of a picture that goes well with it. And then I saw this picture.



'better' By leejean / B&W



'better' By leejean / Color


If you look at the whole flower, out of so many buds, there is only one flower blooming. Among them, this flower is located on the edge. The flower looks lonely and beautiful. And it also seems to symbolize hope.

This time, I will show you the picture I transcribed and also give you the link to the video I transcribed.



'better'  By leejean



        https://youtu.be/obn1DSO0SDE       




조금 더 / 리진



Better










0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊