AnalogSparks 2023 HM Fine art / Experimental Category

 


AnalogSparks is a representative film photography contest.

But I don't take film pictures.

It's a film photo contest, so I just watched the award-winning films of the year of production, and in the category description, I saw a phrase that Fine Art can support works that have undergone offline editing, not digital.

At that moment, my curiosity was triggered and I started looking for works that I could apply for. And I selected only one and applied for it. I feel really good that the application received HM.




If you take a slow look at the previous award-winning films, you'll see a lot of very unusual and sweet pictures.

The seal or certificate of this contest has a very simple and neat shape.





Then I'll show you the edited version that I received.


I haven't introduced how to edit this photo yet. I'm going to go into detail later.



I'll show you the pictures that I originally took. This photo was taken on April 29, 2023. At that time, when I was taking pictures, it had been raining for a long time the night before, so the raindrops were covered in tulip flowers.

Fujifilm    X-T4    F2.8    1/480s    ISO160    80mm

XF80mm F2.8 Macro

On this day, I went to Jangja Lake Park and took this picture, and it kept raining a little bit, so I took it with a big umbrella. I took a picture in the rain with an umbrella, so I took a picture of the aperture with the maximum opening.

I'll show you a page where you can go into the link and view it.



Please read the rules of this contest in the link below.

If you look at the website, you can apply until May 15, 2024, so please apply.

































































https://www.analogsparksawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=3-2367-23


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊