Experiment13 - Three Dimensional Effect (3D)

 Experiment13 description


1. Print out color & bnw picture

2. First, put the two pictures on top of each other, turn them upside down,
and fold them into a square shape

3. Reopen the folds of the two pictures

4. Scan black and white photographs and color photographs, respectively


 / Scan Results




/ black-and-white original photograph



/ Color Original Photography


Fujifilm    X-T4    F7.1    1/1000s    ISO160    80mm

XF80mm F2.8 Macro

This photo was taken on a warm spring day on April 10, 2021. It was great to see flowers just beginning to bloom on a spring day when I took this picture. The location is Water-clearing Arboretum in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province, Korea.

     In short, Experiment13 editing focuses on maximizing the 3D effect so that the flower in the center of the picture can stand out much more.

I can say that it's a forced effect on the flat pictures to look three-dimensional.

The reason I came up with this idea is that the flowers you see in the picture are beautiful, but if they look more three-dimensional, you can see different charms of the flowers.

I think there is too much possibility that the photo will change, even if it's a printed photo, depending on which angle I see it from, and which direction I fold it.

If I exhibit, I want to create a three-dimensional exhibition so that I can see all the folded forms. Just imagining this process makes me feel good.




0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊