PX3 2023 Awards Achievement Gold in Nature/Flowers (Non-Professional) - Pink snow falls on the cosmos


On August 17, 2023, I received an email titled [Congratulations! You are a Px3 2023 Winner!] As soon as I saw the title of this email, I went in and read it.

It didn't say exactly what kind of award it was. It was just that you wanted to go to the contest website and see it. After reading the mail, I went to the website right away and checked the history menu to know that I received the gold.


It's a badge that I downloaded there





This is the highest award I've ever received. The gold letters over there made me excited. I guess I'm the only one who knows how luxurious that badge looks. 😅


This time, I'm going to show you the picture that I received the award. First, I'm going to show you the homepage, and then I'm going to show you the original picture.







As anyone who has been to my blog knows, this is a picture currently hanging in the main home. 😄🙃

This photo was taken by me on October 10, 2022.

Fujifilm X-T4 F2.8 1/4400s ISO160 80mm

XF80mm F2.8 Macro

It was an autumn day when the sunlight was so beautiful. I wanted to make the background of this photo look like it's snowing, so I opened the aperture to the maximum. Fortunately, I was happy to create a beautiful background. So it wasn't awkward if the cosmos flower was located a little below.


There's a picture of this picture converted to black and white, but I'll upload it.





Lastly, I will post a certificate that has been certified as an award.







0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊