Transcription of Alchemy By Sara Teasdale [ Photo with poem / Experiment23 - Print using a slightly broken printer ]

The dictionary meaning of Alchemy is a science that was used in the Middle Ages with the goal of changing ordinary metals into gold. Or a power or process that changes or transforms something in a mysterious or impressive way.

I read this poem in a positive sense that in reality, I am living my days of pain, but after a time of growth, I will become a noble myself.

Even as I read it, this poem has a strong power and concise beauty.

Alchemy By Sara Teasdale


I transcribed this poem with Waterman Hemisphere fountain pen. I used black ink, and this time I also made a video of myself transcribing. You can watch this video by clicking the YouTube link below. 
I compressed the time and uploaded it as a short video.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ce265vCO60g


The poem features a yellow daisy. Perhaps because alchemy is a magic that turns things into gold, the poet thinks that she chose the yellow golden daisy as her word. 


As for Sarah Tizdale, who wrote this poem, I mentioned it once in my previous article, so please refer to it.

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/04/spring-rain-by-sara-teasdale.html


So I also chose the picture of daisy flowers as the picture that goes well with this poem. I chose this picture because it was taken with a manual lens from Carl Zeiss and the daisy flower was expressed fantastically beautifully.

Experiment23 / Color

Experiment23 / B&W


Experiment23 - Print using a slightly broken printer

https://idea0404.blogspot.com/2024/03/experiment23-print-using-slightly.html


This photo was taken in a flower bed next to a road in Guri. Daisy flowers were gathered inside the flower bed, and one of them came up, so I organized the picture around him.




Fujifilm    X-T4    F4    1/2900s    ISO160

Carl Zeiss Flektogon 35mm f2.4


Good luck to everyone reading this. 🙏🙏






0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊