Transcription of Queen of Tears 눈물의 여왕 OST 미안해 미워해 사랑해 Lyrics [ Phpto with Poem / Experiment23 ]

There is a very famous Korean drama that just ended. 

It is called Queen of Tears (눈물의 여왕)

I also enjoyed watching this drama very much. I think the technology of the drama production team that makes Korean drama characters come out very cool and pretty on the screen is amazing.

It is currently on Netflix and is also at the top of the list of non-English-speaking dramas worldwide. As the drama grew in popularity, the popularity of the tracks naturally increased. 

The song "Love with all my heart" was sung by Korean singer Crush. It is also the main theme song of the drama. It is a luxury ballad that goes well with the heartbreaking melody and voice.

I only transcribed the lyrics of this song into the first verse.


미안해 미워해 사랑해  /  Crush


It's the same day

이렇게 너를 다시 불러보는

잊고 있던 마음들과

이제야 내미는

나의 미련한 진심들

늦어서 미안해

I wish I could  have told you that

I was born to love you

To love you with all my heart

널 향한 심장이 멈춰지지가 않아

Still want you all the time

아직 내 마음속 한켠의 방에

그리움으로 가득 채워

너를 기다려

Need you all the time

아무 말도 전하지 못해

시간속을 헤메이는

나를 미워해




And I filmed a video of writing this.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pPvkR9XZ8_I


If you want to watch the music video of this song, you can watch the next video. The lyrics are interpreted in English, so if you watch the video, it will be helpful in many ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UaScFvqMVk


I chose yellow tulips for the photos that would fit the main theme song of this wonderful and beautiful drama.

Original B&W

Original Color


Do you think this is a good picture for this poem? I'm very curious. 🧐

Also, I edited this photo using the experiment 23. Actually, I tried editing because the home printer didn't come out well, but it's pretty good. 😁


Experiment23 Color

Experiment23 B&W



 🔽 Experiment23 description 🔽


Experiment23 - Print using a slightly broken printer | Flower Photo Lab (idea0404.blogspot.com)


Thank you so much for watching my long writings and pictures so far. 🤗


0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊