I won a Honorable Mention (Fairy Song) in PX3 2024 Awards / Nature/Flowers (Non-Professional)

Thankfully, I won the PX3 Awards again this year. While photographing as a hobby, I was most proud of myself and was able to achieve a high sense of accomplishment.

The picture that won this year's award is titled Fairy Song. Below, I show the picture.


Fairy Song



This photo was taken on June 11, 2023. It wasn't even summer yet, and it felt great to grow cosmos in the park in advance and see the cosmos that bloom a lot in autumn in spring. This photo was taken with an XF 150-600 telephoto lens.


It was a pretty hot day because the weather was so nice. The cosmos was blooming beautifully, and a small bug stuck to a flower, so I took pictures of it, and the sun was diagonally shining, so it was a great environment to take pictures of.


The reason why I named the picture like this is because the atmosphere of the picture itself is clear and beautiful.





Next, I'll post the badge and certificate for this award



certificate



H/M badge

https://youtube.com/shorts/Vr7kfhZCM7M



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊