Transcribing I dream of a quiet man By Wendell Berry [ Photo with Poem / Experimemt04 ]

Wendell Berry is a very famous farmer.

This poet was born in Kentucky, U.S., and has published more than 40 volumes of poetry, novels, and essays while studying literature. He is also a wonderful person who even while teaching at the University of Kentucky, runs a very large farm.

He put the most importance on nature and agriculture, and he published a book criticizing the work that damages nature with the development of industrial civilization, and it has a profound influence on many intellectuals.

As I read this poem, I imagined a wildflower in a field with a very light wind. It looked good with light green grasses.


Color



Fujifilm    X-T4    F7.1    1/750s    ISO160    420mm

XF150-600mm F5.6~8 R LM OIS WR


B&W


This photo was taken on Apr. 13, 2024 at the Deokso Sampae Park. Yellow tulips were blooming beautifully among wild grasses and wild flowers. So I thought it matched the scenery that the poem showed.


Actually, I wasn't in very good condition today, so I couldn't write very well. The pen on which I wrote this poem is Waterman's Hamisphere fountain pen.



I dream of a quiet man  By Wendell Berry

​I dream of a quiet man

who explains nothing and defends

nothing, but only knows

where the rarest wildflowers

are blooming, and who goes,

and finds that he is smiling

not by his own will.



https://youtube.com/shorts/qKr068W6x9Q


While reading this poem and looking into the author, I learned about the website he runs.


Wendell Berry's home page

https://web.archive.org/web/20120806004156/http://www.wendellberrybooks.com/index.html

It mainly connects the introduction of the books he published with the seller, and there is also an introduction of the author.


The following is an edited photo of the above photos in Experiment04 method.



I tore the picture in a straight line because the grass is arranged in a straight line and the flowers are hidden behind it.

Thank you for reading until the end.  🙏🙏



0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊