Transcription of 'The flight' ​By Sara Teasdale [ Photo with Poem / Experiment23 ]

There is a very old famous Korean drama. It is a very old drama that aired in 2002, and it is still very famous that is sometimes introduced on the air. The title of the drama is Winter Sonata, which is a poem about love that was also cited in the drama. It seems that the first love contains feelings of separation, excitement for love that starts again, and lingering feelings for the past love. 


Experiment23 Color



The flight    By Sara Teasdale


​Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow,

Lift me up in your love as a light wind lifts a swallow,

Let our flight be far in sun or blowing rain -

But what if I heard my first love calling me again?


Hold me on your heart as the brave sea holds the foam,

Take me far away to the hills that hide your home;

Peace shall thatch the roof and love shall latch the door -

But what if I heard my first love calling me once more?



 'The flight' ​By Sara Teasdale




When the title of this poem is translated into Korean, it seems to be translated into many different meanings. Perhaps it is a poem about longing for one's first love, so it can be interpreted in more ways.


Experiment23 B&W




I arranged it to match the pictures of the sea in this poem. I think this poem about excited love has a very similar feeling to a trip to the sea during the summer vacation season. I think it is a trip with high expectations and rich dreams, and it is an opportunity to look forward to another relationship.


Original Color


The pen I used for transcription today is a pen that I haven't used often because I haven't written well for a while, but I practiced it several times and tried to transcribe it again.




0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊