I won an HM at Budapest International Foto Awards 2023 in Nature-Flowers (Non-Professional) BIFA2023 / Cosmos In Black



Last year, I received an HM in this contest, and I'm very happy to win this year as well. Perhaps I'll try to challenge this contest every year so that I can get a higher award.

This time again, the award category is Nature-Flowers (Non-Professional).


The title of this award-winning photo is 'Cosmos In Black'.










Then I'll show you the original picture.




If you keep an eye on this photo, you can see that the cosmos leaves look like crowns. I originally took the photo in color, but I changed it back to black and white.

If you look closely at the side of the cosmos standing in the main, you can see another cosmos faintly.

I'm using Fujifilm camera X-T4 and I'm using Capture One as a photo editing program. It's a useful and easy-to-use program for black and white conversions or other filters.

First, I'll link the page where you can see this picture for yourself.

https://budapestfotoawards.com/winners/hm/2023/93-28132-23



Next, let's look at the certificate.




And Budapest International Foto Awards 2024 [BIFA2024] has opened. If you enter by April 10, 2024, you will get a 5% discount. Link to the main page you can support. Then I wish you all the best.

https://budapestfotoawards.com










0 Comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today
Have a nice day 😊